Friday, August 17, 2012

Have you ever had a time that you all of a sudden realised your attitude was rotten?  Where you just found yourself thinking that you wouldn't want to be around yourself, if you were someone else?  I had one of those moments today.  It struck my heart hard.  All of a sudden, I just knew that I needed to ask God's forgiveness for my bad attitude, and ask His help in dealing with it, as I also knew that I couldn't change it on my own. 

How glad I am that my God is faithful, and answered that prayer, reminding me of the steps I needed to take to get out of myself, and fix my bad attitude.  What a blessing to be able to see God working in my life, that it didn't take someone else to show me my sinfulness this time, only the Holy Spirit working in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment