Thursday, April 12, 2012

Decisions

I've been debating what to do here.  I don't want my blog to be full of how wonderful it is to be a mother - I started this to minister to those who were unable or unlikely to have children.  However, I cannot deny this aspect of my life.  So, I have been rather undecided on how to proceed. 

Then, I remembered Hannah.  She too struggled with her inability to concieve, but the end of her story is joy.  It dawned on me that I shouldn't deny the blessings God has given me in my children, I should rejoice in them.  However, I can do that in such a way that it is not overbearing for those who are hurting at the lack of blessing.  I do want to weep with you in your sorrow, but also rejoice with you when the time comes for rejoicing.  I ask that you do the same with me. 

So, I will continue onward, trying to minister to those in need, sharing my trials and blessings along the way.  Please stick with me as we go along, and share your trials and blessings so that I may share in them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment